Thursday, May 29, 2008

New Day

Tomorrow is the last day at my "old" office. I'm really happy to close that chapter in the life of my business and my personal life. CoreComm PR is moving to a high-rise building in Buckhead.

Recently the "old" office was burglarized. Yes, they took computers, checks, food and the last ounce of patience I had. I hate to say it was a turning point but it was. I'm more determined than ever to achieve my dreams. Those crack heads can't stop me.

The burglarly was followed by an absolutely fantasic conference for old pr folks who have an agency. I was reviatalized - envigorized - rePRized for the future. Things are looking up and I'm not afraid to say it out LOUD.

PR is the BEST job in the world. I love my work, my agency, my clients, my employees.

No comments: