Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Planning Options for 2009

I'm in the middle of strategic planning for some of my clients. Like most companies - my clients are taking a hard look at which trade shows, conferences, etc. to attend and how to make the best use of their time and money in a tough ecomony.

I'm digging deep, evaluating opportunties and creating plans that include speaking opportunities, show books, editorial ops and more. If you are going to put out an effort, why not make the most of it.

Traveling and big booth fees may be out of the picture for some companies no matter how good the opportunity. For those companies I'd like to remind you that media relations and direct electronic mail are good cost saving options to stay in front of your customers.

Don't overlook the bloggers and other influencers in your industry. They have more power that you may think.

When the economy is tough - it doesn't mean that you don't have options.

Call your PR Pro.

No comments: