Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'd like to thank all my fans.....



Today I received a fat letter in the mail saying that CoreComm PR has won an award from the Association of Marketing & Communications Professionals. We won a Gold and Platinum award for our work and development of a press kit for GILA Window Film.

I must admit that it was an exciting project just to work on. We worked closely with the client and graphic designer to create a press kit for the GILA decorative window film line. The kit actually had windows with the window film placed in it. Reporters had to open the windows in order to access the press releases. We also developed something we called "visual" press release/sheets. These sheets visually communicated how we envisioned consumers would work with the product.

I'm working on updating my website and it will contain a detailed review of the project. I've also uploaded an image of the kit.

Hard work pays off.

No comments: